Join America’s Leading Team of Physician Life Care Planners and Damages Valuation Experts
Life Care Planning + Physiatrists
Life Care Planning is a rewarding medical-legal service for which Physiatrists are naturally well suited.
We’re America’s Leading Life Care Planner™ and we’d like you to join us. Let us help you make Life Care Planning an honorable and rewarding addition to your existing clinical practice.
- Diversify your Physiatry practice
- No cost to get started
- Flexible and convenient
- Clinically challenging and gratifying
- Professionally rewarding
- Low liability compared to clinical practice
- Training, mentorship and support
Prerequisite qualifications for Physician Life Care Planners:
- Practicing MD, or DO
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Vocational & Occupational Assessment Specialists
Physician Life Care Planning is seeking qualified Vocational Assessment Specialists to perform Loss of Earnings Capacity Assessments.
Prerequisite qualifications for Vocational Assessment Specialists:
- Master’s degree, or PhD in Rehabilitation Counseling
- Relevant professional credentials, such as a Certified Rehabilitation Counseling (CRC) certificate
- At least five years of professional experience in the field of vocational and/or occupational assessment and/or counseling
Forensic Economists & Financial Analysts
Physician Life Care Planning is seeking qualified Forensic Economists and Financial Analysts to perform Present Value Assessments of Life Care Plans and Medical Cost Assessments, Present Value Loss of Earnings Assessments, and Present Value Loss of Household Services Assessments.
Prerequisite qualifications for Forensic Economists:
- Master’s degree or PhD in economics
- Relevant professional credentials, e.g. a Certified Earnings Analyst (CEA) certificate, or other similar professional credential(s)
- At least five years of professional experience in the field of labor, rehabilitation, and/or forensic economics
Prerequisite qualifications for Financial Analysts Include:
- Master’s degree, or PhD in finance, or a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
- Relevant professional credentials, e.g. a Certified Earnings Analyst (CEA) certificate, a Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP) certificate, a Certified Specialist, Accounting & Finance (CSAF) certificate, or a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
- At least five years of professional financial valuation experience.
Special considerations in respect to prerequisite qualifications may be afforded on a case-by-case basis to PhDs, and forensic professionals who possess more than 10 years’ experience as a forensic expert.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of our team, fill out the form below: